GNF6702 Chagas , leishmaniasis, sleeping sickness.
- Sourcing of prior art, Collaborating on patent analysis and opposition/invalidation filing, and Scientific aid
- Oscar Lizarazo
"Proteasome inhibition for treatment of leishmaniasis, Chagas disease and sleeping sickness".
The idea is not to seek denial of the patent, but more precision in their claims, in an objective and rigorous manner. The patent application used patenting techniques such as markush formulas and / or selection inventions.
GNF6702 looks interesting.
- Nature: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v537/n7619/fig_tab/nature19339_SF3.html
- Wellcome Trust: https://wellcome.ac.uk/press-release/single-compound-could-treat-three-parasitic-diseases
- Science (Blog) : http://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2016/08/15/three-diseases-at-once
- EBI: https://www.ebi.ac.uk/chebi/searchId.do?chebiId=CHEBI:133824
POSSIBLE PRIOR ART?
Lori Ferrins, Raphaël Rahmani, Melissa L. Sykes, Amy J. Jones, Vicky M. Avery, Eliott Teston, Basmah Almohaywi, JieXiang Yin, Jason Smith, Chris Hyland, Karen L. White, Eileen Ryan, Michael Campbell, Susan A. Charman, Marcel Kaiser, Jonathan B. Baell, 3-(Oxazolo[4,5-b]pyridin-2-yl)anilides as a novel class of potent inhibitors for the kinetoplastid Trypanosoma brucei, the causative agent for human African trypanosomiasis, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 66, August 2013, Pages 450-465, ISSN 0223-5234, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmech.2013.05.007.